Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - JimSmith

Pages: [1]
Cellica Database Anywhere for Android / Desktop Not Available message
« on: February 09, 2013, 08:23:21 PM »
When I try to connect to sync my device with my database I get a "Desktop not available" message. I am connected to the internet and my wireless network. The only way I can overcome this is by changing the synchronization setting from service to application or application to service.

Jim Smith

Android Products / Re: Issues with calculated field
« on: February 03, 2013, 10:22:56 PM »
Solved by uninstalling 64 bit Office 2010 and installing the 32 bit version.

Android Products / Re: Adding Unbound Image Not Working
« on: January 22, 2013, 09:14:17 AM »
Hi, I reinstalled Cellica on my device and the image control is now working. I'm assuming that I did not have the latest version despite thinking I did  ::)  . Thanks for the assistance and keep up the great work on this software!!  :D

Android Products / Adding Unbound Image Not Working
« on: January 20, 2013, 08:52:37 PM »
I have been trying to get the unbound image control to work on my Samsung Galaxy Note with no success. All I get is a grey rectangle on the form and no amount of double tapping will let me add an image. The form is set to edit before I try to add an image.


Android Products / Issues with calculated field
« on: January 20, 2013, 11:17:18 AM »
I've been testing Cellica with an Access 2010 database on a Samsung Galaxy Note. When a calculated field is in the Access database, in this case "FirstName + " " + LastName" to give the concatenated value "FullName" Cellica does not list any of the fields from the table containing the calculation when I try to add it as a profile. The other table in the database can be added without any problems.

Removing the calculated field does not work. Likewise, copying and pasting the table with a new name after deleting the calculation does not work.

The table has to be re-created from scratch without the calculated field.


Pages: [1]