Author Topic: Android device FORMS screen  (Read 2827 times)

johnsantana

• View Profile
Android device FORMS screen
« on: December 21, 2012, 12:37:56 PM »
Hi. I'm new to Cellica DB and find it does everything I need. Everything works fine, but I have questions and concerns about the "Home" screen on the Android device (my phone):

1. If I make changes to a form in the desktop, a second entry appears on the handheld for the form. I'm not exactly sure what kind of change causes this, but I end up with multiple entries for the same form. Sometimes the entry says the Profile is null for the form. I can't find a way to remove the duplicate entries. I've tried the RESET action for sync, but the dups still appear. Anything I can do about them?

2. Since I have several databases (profiles), I would very much like to be able to have the Android device display on only one form for each one--the form which would be the startup form for the profile. I'm not sure if I made that clear. To put it another way, I would rather not see a long list of forms on my device home ui, just a starting for for the profile. OR, in the profiles list, would like to select a profile and automatically go to a default form, not the internal form.

3. Failing either of the above, is there a way to get the forms in the FORMS list to come up in alphabetical order?

Thanks,
JS

CellicaTeam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Android device FORMS screen
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 09:51:24 PM »
1. Could you please send us log from your Android device using "Send Log" menu available on home screen of Cellica Database.

2. In future release, we will try to provide this functionality.

3. You can sort form/profile names in alphabetical order by using "Sort" menu availalable on home screen of Cellica Database on Android device.

CellicaTeam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Android device FORMS screen
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 03:40:40 AM »
Cellica Database supports "Startup Form" feature. Open "Preferences" and set any form as startup form from available form list in Cellica Database device application. Now whenever you will open Cellica Database device application, the "Startup Form" will get displayed from where you can open other forms.