Author Topic: program stopped  (Read 3377 times)

lcataldi

• View Profile
program stopped
« on: May 14, 2013, 06:21:50 PM »
I can not sync because it stops the program on my tablet. Perform the reset but still reaches a point where the program stops. may be that my program is very large and that does not work now? Thanks
Luis Cataldi

CellicaTeam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: program stopped
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 11:18:02 PM »
Could you please make sure that you installed latest version on your Android device.

Please uninstall earlier installed software and install latest version on your android device.

If you still get the problem, please send us log from your android device using "Send Log" menu available on home screen of Cellica Database.

lcataldi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 06:48:28 AM »
Delete the software and get back another from Play Store. When i start sync the program stops and closes

CellicaTeam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 07:14:29 AM »
 Please send us log from your android device using "Send Log" menu available on home screen of Cellica Database.

lcataldi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2013, 02:43:01 PM »
Send the EMEI, Please send me some feedback. Download a test program for android Cellica, is limited because it does not have all the features but can be synchronized well. Thank you very much

lcataldi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2013, 07:36:52 AM »
Tthank you very much. I did what I was told and the program works well. I congratulate you for the attention