Author Topic: Is the demo database for Android on the play store using latest (WIFI) version?  (Read 3459 times)

jenga

• View Profile
I've played with the demo database of Cellica Database Wi-Fi Forms from the google play store and would like to know if these issues are the same with the latest version?

When entering data into a field is there any way to clear the existing value automatically?  If I'm doing inventory and I want to enter a number into a field it would be faster to be able to clear the current value and enter a new one.

When searching for an item the previous search remains, again it would be faster to be able to clear this value so as you don't need to either backspace the field or long-press and then select clear field from that menu.  Is it possible to set the search field to always clear any existing values from a previous search?

When saving the form it prompts with an "are you sure" popup menu, is there any way to turn this off and just save when you press the save button?

After you perform a search on an item the search button disappears from the form and the only way to get it back is to press the soft navigation keys back function, is there any way to have that button stay on the form?  This could cause confusion for some users of the form. 

CellicaTeam

• Administrator
    • View Profile

1) When entering data into a field is there any way to clear the existing value automatically?  If I'm doing inventory and I want to enter a number into a field it would be faster to be able to clear the current value and enter a new one.
=> Long press on TextField and select "Clear" option from the displayed toolbar to clear the content of Field.

2) When searching for an item the previous search remains, again it would be faster to be able to clear this value so as you don't need to either backspace the field or long-press and then select clear field from that menu.  Is it possible to set the search field to always clear any existing values from a previous search?
=> Open Settings from home screen of device application=>Search Settings => Search Settings => Do not remember anything

3) When saving the form it prompts with an "are you sure" popup menu, is there any way to turn this off and just save when you press the save button?
=>Open Settings from home screen of device application=>Data Operation Confirmation => Don't Ask Confirmation=> Set ON

4) After you perform a search on an item the search button disappears from the form and the only way to get it back is to press the soft navigation keys back function, is there any way to have that button stay on the form?  This could cause confusion for some users of the form.
 => Search results are displayed on different form so user need to press back button to return on original form to close the search mode.

Please mail us at "support@cellica.com" if you have any further questions or queries.

jenga

• View Profile
Thanks, I missed that menu option when playing with the app and I didn't seeing any mention of it in the user guide.