Author Topic: Anyone using the Wi-Fi version yet?  (Read 1770 times)

kvr901

• View Profile
Anyone using the Wi-Fi version yet?
« on: June 08, 2011, 12:54:12 PM »
I tried the internet version a few months ago, but the Wi-Fi version sounds like it would suit my needs better. 

With my busy schedule a 10 day evaluation period is not long enough for me to throughly test a software product prior to purchase, so I am waiting to see if other people like the application.

Is anyone using the Wi-Fi version yet?

Thanks

pedrosam

• View Profile
Re: Anyone using the Wi-Fi version yet?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2011, 09:14:58 PM »
I am using Wi-Fi version on my Motorola Xoom and it's working great!!!. I am using it for updating MSAccess Database table content.

daweiteh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 01:55:27 PM »
I dont know how to configure the port info. I have inputted my IP address but its asking for port info (default is 8585) but the default port does not seem to work. Do I need to use a different port?

CellicaTeam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 09:32:51 PM »
If you are using Firewall on your computer, please add port in Firewall from following path.

Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Exceptions (Tab) ->

Here use "Add Port" button, you will get "Add a port" dialog.

Add whatever name you want to give this port information in "Name" Text field and
Add "8585" in "Port number" text box. (If you change port in desktop side Cellica Database from Preferences, add that change port here).

Please confirm that "TCP" option is selected.

Now click on Ok, button and try to use the software.

Please confirm that you have use same IP in device side application which is shown in desktop side Cellica Database application.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:00:27 PM by CellicaTeam »