Author Topic: cant get android to synch with pc  (Read 1718 times)

kalaxy

• View Profile
cant get android to synch with pc
« on: June 24, 2012, 11:38:35 AM »
Hi,

I had difficulty installing the software -previously had the iphone trial(testing which platform works best for our situation), uninstalled program then installed android and I entered the wrong code for the mac address.  So I uninstalled program and reinstalled with correct address.  I am trying to connect with a Samsung Galaxy 2 Tab. 

The desktop application lists the galaxy connection information, however it does not list the ip address.  I did ipconfig and have entered this into the galaxy's cellica program preferences>ip address of desktop. When I try to synch pop up says please enter or verify settings to connect Cellica Database Desktop.  I have tried the autodetect option and it does not find the network.  The android and PC are connected to the internet via wireless router.  Not sure what to try next. 

Please help, am on trial period for android...
BTW I didn't have any of these issues when I did the trial for the iphone on the same computer. 

Thank you

CellicaTeam

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: cant get android to synch with pc
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 04:02:57 AM »
Could you please send Logs from both desktop and device to support@cellica.com

Please send us logs folder from your computer from the following path.
"C:\Program Files\Cellica Database (Wi-Fi)\Desktop Files\Logs\"

Please send us log from your device using "Send Log" menu available on homes screen of Cellica Database(Wi-Fi)